Mr. Gary Stone - Assistant Principal 10th Grade
10th grade principal
941 - 5756
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science: The Citadel 1998
- Master of Arts in Teaching (Social Studies): Converse College 2004
- Master of Education in Administration and Supervision: The University of South Carolina 2018
- I taught Social Studies at Dixie High School for 15 years before becoming part of the Greenwood High School Administrative team. During my time as a classroom teacher I was also involved in coaching various sports (football, cross country, and softball).
- I am in my 3rd year as an administrator at Greenwood High School.
- I have been married to my wife Julie Stone for 14 years. Julie is a 3rd grade teacher at Cherokee Trail Elementary.
- We reside in Due West with our 3 children Tegan Jane (12), River Kai (6), and Henley Kate (3).