The mission of Greenwood High School is to educate all students to become responsible, productive citizens and life-long learners.
The vision of Greenwood High School is to educate today's students for tomorrow's possibilities.
- Education is the joint responsibility of students, family, school, and community.
- Our students are our greatest resource.
- Strong and effective faculty and staff, along with parent/guardian support, are essential for educational success.
- Teachers follow standards-based curricula in content areas.
- Students achieve success at appropriate instructional levels through high expectations.
- Faculty members recognize, respect, and address students' diverse learning styles.
- Students benefit from consistent application of school policy.
- A safe and secure school environment encourages students to practice tolerance and to act responsibly.
- Learning is a lifelong process that improves the quality of life.
- Character development is the foundation of learning.